Xena10afterFIN site discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Xena trailer

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ultimate Xena trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Xena trailer

Post  XploZiV Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 am

@xenamidi :

I've found someone who is willing to help us create a nice teaser trailer (don't forget the "screenshots" needed when you're up and running again)

and

next october, he's starting his studies for 3D programming, so I guess he already knows some stuff (doesn't know Maya, but willing to learn), and he will get trained. He could become useful for the final trailer (to help our needs), and eventually your movie..

So he's not going to be a pro as he has to learn it yet, but it's the cheapest solution I have found so far Smile

I'll give him your contact details?

He has done some Xena work 2 years ago :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmqtxBfSBk

Cheers,
Frederik

XploZiV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xenamidi Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:29 am

Awesome! That's very exciting news! Please do give him my contact details. I'm still working guys. I've resorted to using my old tablet (better than nothing). Slowly but surely.

xenamidi

Back to top Go down

Post  XploZiV Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 am

@xenamidi :

do you have any news for us on the images we could use for a teaser?

thx!!
Frederik

XploZiV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XploZiV Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:03 pm

ok guys,

we're near August... I haven't heard from some people for a long time now...
Are Jodi and Ana still with us? Smile

I would like to hear some news on the Xena trailer...
We need to gear up again this August so we can pass some material through to the Xena con @ Paris.

I'm going to ask our Universal contact if there is some news yet.

Cheers,
Frederik

XploZiV
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ana™ Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey Frederik, yup it's been a while but of course I'm here, was wondering what's been going on with the rest of you guys though Smile

About the trailer I haven't heard from Jodi in a while, not that he was supposed to get in touch with me - if anything I was the one who was supposed to keep in touch with him related to the animated movie but I've just been so busy lately and Autodesk Maya is a LOT harder that I could have imagined Embarassed I don't know is there any news but hopefully we'll hear from him soon.

About everything else I'm kind of waiting for you to say what to do next, trying to check the forum daily so I know whenever something important happens.

FB - I know I got kind of lazy when it comes to adding friends, will try to go back to at least 10-20 of them a day.

Cheers Very Happy
Ana™
Ana™
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ana™ Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 pm

PS. FB related, I wasn't adding friends at all for a couple of days or maybe over a week so I added 10-15 of them and got this notification a moment ago:
"You have been blocked from adding friends because you repeatedly misused this feature. This block will last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. When you are allowed to reuse this feature, please proceed with caution. Further misuse may result in your account being permanently disabled. For further information, please visit our FAQ page."
So for now (in the next couple of hours or "a few" days) neither one of us should try to add new friends, once they do unblock us from using this feature I'd say we could keep adding 2-5 of them a day.
Ana™
Ana™
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 pm

I'm kinda wondering what has been going on too. Also I haven't heard from Jodi either and was wondering if anyone else has.

A few updates:
*DVD ordered and donations sent in. Already sent Fredrick the receipts. Was thinking maybe a update in the main news section needs to be added to show that we are still alive and fighting.
*Have talked to some members on the new XMV about the campaign and Carpechakram has offered to help with the t-shirt design but it has been awhile for more of a reply. I'll follow up on it.
*I'm not exactly sure whats going on with Xenan at XenaImmortal and I would like to follow up or participate more there but my lack of the French language has kept me away.
* The main site needs a few updates and I recently got a message that one of our affiliations XenaNews has changed addresses.

Ana, on FB I've also have gotten that message and decided to leave it alone and let you handle that because it seems like FB is getting stricter and stricter. I retweet information about the cast and crew as much as I can but it would be nice if we had some of our own messages to tweet about.
Kris
Kris
Admin

http://x10afin.formyjob.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2